Tuesday 5 April 2011

Month We Through

Posted by Sosiana Dwi On 1:27 pm
I love u forever and ever,
Even this is not my first. Even this is still young. Even we are not same.
I will always find out your shadow, although now was dark

Do you remember?
At September i feel hurt,someone had been closed my eyes,then wound arround my day,
....
At October i knew you,we more close and you say hello. You was funny friend.
....
At November i was happy to see your smile hold my day in everyday
....
At December, your smile is more real than before since i knew you are the one and mine
....
At January, you give me a kiss in piece of our promise, maybe in my finger,last hand you will touch beside your Momm and your sister
....
At February, all day is Valentine, all day is ours
Even now is hard
....
At March, let me say I Love u, nice to meet you :-)
...


Nice song from my deepheart,
O&S
Categories:

0 Opini:

Post a Comment

Bahasa menunjukan bangsa, jadi pergunakanlah bahasa yang baik dengan format sopan santun yang telah ada :)

  • Contact us

    Sosiana Dwi Architecture 2011 Bandung Institute of Technology